This petite cube-shaped sushi can be made easily with an ice cube tray. Unlike making sushi with your hands, you just need to press the ingredients into the cells of the tray meaning you can make sushi without getting your hands dirty. You may use any of your favorite ingredients.
- Ice cube tray
- Sushi rice - 340g
- Tuna sashimi - 2 slices
- Squid sashimi - 2 slices
- Salmon sashimi - 2 slices
- Hamachi (yellowtail) sashimi - 2 slices
- Sweet shrimp - 2
- Thin omelette strips - 10g
- Salmon roe - 10g
- Cucumber slice - 2 slices
- Finely cut seaweed - suitable amount
- Cream cheese - 1 teaspoon
- Red radish sprouts - 10
- Black sesame - 1 tablespoon
- White sesame - 1 tablespoon
- Mix white sesame and black sesame into the sushi rice.
- Prepare a plastic wrap that is 2 times the length of the ice cube tray and spread it over the tray.
- Put the ingredients and then squeeze the rice into the cells of the tray. Cover the tray with the wrap and press the materials tightly into the cells. Put it into the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Flip the tray to remove the contents. Decorate with toppings and it is ready to be served!