Do you want to make a healthy Japanese-style energy bar? Please read this article to the end!
Ingredients (6 bars)
- White chocolate 100g
- Matcha powder 5g (Cocoa powder and strawberry powder are also OK)
- Hot water (60° C )
- 50ml fresh cream
- Unsalted butter 10g
- Nuts and dried fruits 100g
- Put white chocolate and unsalted butter in a heat-resistant bowl and melt in hot water.
- Once the white chocolate is melted, add the fresh cream and green tea powder while mixing in hot water and mix until smooth.
- Once well mixed, remove from hot water, add nuts and dried fruits, and mix until blended.
- Pour the mixture into a mold covered with parchment paper and let it level in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until the chocolate is solidified.
- Remove from the mold and cut into a suitable size.