Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 250 ml of milk
- 20g of sugar
- 35g of Starch powder
- Appropriate amount of powdered Matcha (You can use powdered sugar or any suitable ingredients in your country as substitute)
- Appropriate amount of Maple Syrup (It is okay if without syrup.)
How to make
- Pour milk, sugar and starch powder into a pot, cook it with low heat and stir it.
※Please take note that if you stop stirring or stop the heat, you will be fail to prepare this dishes.
- Stop heating when it becomes solid.
- Move the mixture to cold water, dip it in cold water and then tear by using hand.
- Add your own seasoning freely! This time we have powdered green tea and maple syrup as seasoning.