This is a recipe to transform dry chicken breast meat into a healthy, tasty and succulent dish! Please give it a try since all you need to do is boil it!
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Laurier(bay leaf) 2 pieces
- Place chicken breast and sugar in a plastic bag. Rub the meat gently to spreads the sugar evenly over the meat’s surface.
- Put in the salt and pepper and rub into the breast from the outside of the bag. Then, put the bay leaves into the bag.
- Squeeze the air from the plastic bag, tie the mouth of plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Place in boiling water. When the water boils again, wait for another 1 minute and stop the heat. Cover the lid and leave it for over 30 minutes.
- Take out from the plastic bag, remove the bay leaves and cut into small pieces. It is complete!
Although the chicken itself has an amazing flavor, it can be delicious to eat with your favorite sauce too!
Even though the chicken dishes itself has the taste, but it is delicious to eat it with your favorite sauce too.