Do you need another menu idea for your lunch box? It's probably an option for you. Easy to get the ingredients, and easy to cook!
Ingredients (Serves one)
*For the sandwich:
- 2 slices of white bread
- 20 gr butter, softened
- 40 gr demi-glace sauce
- Italian parsley leaves, for garnish (option)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- A pinch of salt
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- ¼ cup of flour
- ½ cup panko (bread crumbs)
- In a medium bowl, beat 3 eggs, continue with the sugar, milk, mayonnaise, and salt, mix well.
- Heat a tamagoyaki pan in medium heat. Brush a thin layer of oil over the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Gently mix the eggs as they begin to set. Push the eggs into a square shape, then flip over. Cook for 2 minutes, until fully set, then remove from the pan and wrap in plastic wrap. Let it cool.
- Heat the oil in a medium pot.
- Add the flour, the remaining egg, and panko bread crumbs into 3 separate shallow bowls. Beat the last one egg lightly.
- Coat the egg with flour, then beaten eggs, and panko bread crumbs. And fry.
- Spread the butter and then the demi-glace sauce on both slices of bread. Sandwich the omelet between the slices of bread and cut off the crusts. Slice lengthwise into three equal pieces. Garnish with parsley.
"You can make the filling in the day before so you don`t need to be hurried in the morning to make this sandwich.