Planning a trip to Hiroshima, Japan and looking for a good hotel? Here is a list of recommended hotels of Hiroshima that you can stay the night while you are in the area. There are many selections of accommodations that one can find in the place, from budget to the luxury hotel, you name it and they have it.
You might be wondering which area could be the best place to stay when you are in Hiroshima. Due to a large number of tourist that frequented Hiroshima, there are a great number of hotels that you find in the area, especially near the Hiroshima station and near downtown Hiroshima. But if you are want to have easy access to the hotel and to explore Hiroshima better, the hotels near the station is the best bet you can think of.
Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel is a luxury hotel, as grand as the “Grand” in its name suggested. Located just outside of the Shinkansen exit of Hiroshima station, it is definitely a great location if you are coming from Tokyo, Osaka or Fukuoka via the use of shinkansen.
The hotel offers a total of 238 guest rooms, which includes 5 suites, all which features the best of Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience.
- Spot name: Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
- Street address: 12-1 Wakakusa-cho, Higashi-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima 732-0053, Japan
- Access: 4-minute walk directly connected from Hiroshima Station
Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
If Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel is a luxury hotel, Hotel Granvia Hiroshima is a mid-budget business hotel. It is also located right near the Hiroshima station. If you are looking for a great mid-range hotel, but are on a budget, Hotel Granvia is a location that you can consider to book in the future.
- Spot name: Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
- Street address: 1-5 Matsubaracho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima 732-0822, Japan
- Access: 3-minute walk directly connected from Hiroshima Station
Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
Unlike the other previous hotels mentioned before, Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima is not located near the Hiroshima station. But this hotel, on the other hand, is located on a small island called Ujina Island, about 6 km south of Hiroshima Station. Staying here gives you a nice view of the greenery and the sea view of the Seto Inland Sea, the Hiroshima bay, and also the city of Hiroshima from above.
If you are coming into Hiroshima via the use of shinkansen and booked a hotel here, there is a free shuttle but you can use to reach the hotel. And if you don’t want to waste any time once you reached Hiroshima, Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima offers luggage delivery from Hiroshima Station to the hotel as the cost of 500 yen (around RM20) per bag, and you can do you travel without dragging your luggage around before the check-in time.
- Spot name: Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
- Street address: 23-1 Motoujinamachi, Minami-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima 734-8543, Japan
- 20-minute walk south of Motoujina-guchi Station
- 9-minute on bus from Motoujina-guchi Station
- 45-minute on bus from Hiroshima Station
Hotel New Hiroden, Hiroshima
Another hotel that is near to the Hiroshima Station is the Hotel New Hiroden, Hiroshima. It is a budget business hotel which offers a pretty good value for its hotel category and also the location. Hotel New Hiroden also has a number of facilities, so if you are on a business trip, or even if you are just a plain traveler on a budget, this hotel is perfectly suited for you.
- Spot name: Hotel New Hiroden, Hiroshima
- Street address: 14-9 Osugacho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima 732-0821, Japan
- Access: 6-minute walk east of Hiroshima Station