Potatoes; a popular ingredient which are used all over the world. In this article, we would like to create a collaboration with them and "mentaiko" (spicy cod roe), food that is often used in Japan to make delicious side dishes or snacks.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Potato 300 grams
- Potato starch or corn starch 50 grams
- Dashi soup 2 tbsp
- Spicy cod roe (mentaiko) 50 grams
- Cheese 60 grams
- Oil for frying
- Peel the potatoes, boil, and then mash them with a fork.
- Add the dashi soup, potato starch, and spicy cod roe. Mix well.
- Scoop into one bite-size piece, wrap the cheese, make a ball with your hand and fry in oil at 190 ° C until golden brown.
- Place on a plate to serve.