Looks too good! How to make a cute cross-section "Nigiranai Bakudan Onigiri"
Speaking of Japanese comfort food, isn't it rice ball which is known as onigiri? "Onigiri" is an easy way to make and eat breakfast and lunch boxes. And it can be said that it is a royal item even at convenience stores.
Onigiri, which has a combination of moist ingredients and crispy seaweed, is definitely a dish that is popular not only in Japan but also overseas!
Onigiri can be reproduced at home, but it tends to be a repetition of the ingredients that you are accustomed to making and eating. "Maybe I always make it with the same ingredients..."
So, this time, I'll show you how to make a super-picturesque, cute cross-section "Nigiranai Bakudan Onigiri" (non-grasping bomb rice ball) that can be easily reproduced at home! It's very delicious and easy, so please give it a try.
Ingredients for Nigiranai Bakudan Onigiri (1 serving)
- 1 piece of Seaweed
- 100g of Rice
- Mayonnaise, as needed
- 1 soft-boiled egg
- 3 bacon
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- 4 sunny lettuce
- Cabbage, as needed
- Carrot, as needed
- 1 tablespoon of water
*You can choose the ingredients you like, so please enjoy arranging your favorite vegetables and meat.
How to make Nigiranai Bakudan Onigiri
- Cut the carrots into thin strips, place them on a heat-resistant plate, sprinkle water (1 tbsp), heat in a microwave oven (600w) for 1 minute, and sprinkle salt and pepper to mix.
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips and sprinkle with salt and pepper to mix.
- Place wrapping in a bowl and place the seaweed over it.
- Put 50g of rice on top and spread it all over.
- Place 2 pieces of sunny lettuce, cabbage, mayonnaise, 1 soft-boiled egg, mayonnaise, carrots, 3 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of sunny lettuce, and 50g of rice in this order.
- Wrap the whole wrapping tightly.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes, cut the center in half with a knife, and you're done.