Have you ever tried making udon at home before? We're sure a lot of you buy the soup portion of the dish at the store. In reality, it's actually very easy to make and everyone can do it! In this article, we're going to be showing you how to make your very own udon soup.
- 2 Portions of Udon Noodles
- 400 ml Water
- Soy Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Dashi (Premium Dashi Master Bonito) 1 Bag (10g)
- Sake - 1 Teaspoon
- Mirin - 1 Teaspoon
- Long Onion（Japanese Onion etc.）To taste
- Arita Mandarin Seven-spice Red Pepper (To Taste)
- Boil the udon noodles, then place them into a bowl.
- Make the soup: Place the bag of dashi into the water, bring to boil, and simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat before taking out the bag.
- Mix ② with A and place over the heat, bring to boil then take off the heat.
- Place the hot soup over the udon noodles, then sprinkle over some of the previously prepared onion.