You've probably heard of California rolls, and the recipe we're introducing today is similar but still unique. Why not try making them yourself?
Ingredients （3 Servings）
- Around 3-4 servings of white rice
- Seasoned Vinegar (Adjust to your personal liking)
- Edible Seaweed (3 Sheets)
- ★1 Salmon Filet (For raw consumption)
- ★75g of Cream Cheese (can be processed but the amount required may vary)
- ★1 Avacado
- Mayonnaise (to taste)
- Sesame Seeds (to be rolled)
- Japanese spring onion (to taste)
- Mix the seasoned vinegar in with the white rice.
- Cut both the salmon and the avocado into easily rolled sizes.
- Get your cloth required for rolling, place some saran wrap over the top then place the seaweed, and finally the white rice until it fully covers the seaweed and you can no longer see any.
*After that, sprinkle some sesame seeds over the top to taste, and place another sheet of saran wrap over the top.
- Flip everything over, including the cloth. (The saran wrap will be on the bottom and the cloth on top.)
- Finally, place the remaining ingredients (★) onto the wrap and create rolled sushi ♪
*While you're able to remove the wrap at this point, it's easier if you cut the roll with the wrap still in place.
- Squeeze some mayonnaise and sprinkle some Japanese spring onion and you're done! Enjoy!