Tiramisu is our favorite dessert, and it's probably yours too!
There are many Tiramisu recipes out there! This one is very simple to make.
- Matcha powder
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 150 grams of vanilla ice cream
- 50 grams of sugar
- Crumble the biscuits.
- Make some green tea with the matcha powder.
- Put the green tea all over the crumbled biscuits.
- Put 200 grams of cream cheese, 150 grams of vanilla ice cream and 50 grams of sugar in a bowl.
- Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Put the cream on the crumbled biscuits.
- Leave it in the freezer for four hours.
- Sprinkle matcha powder on the top and decorate as you like.