Shirasu, broccoli, garlic and olive oil are compatible to each other. This dishes is a perfect side dishes for your meal. It is also a simple side dishes which you cannot stop eating once you started.
- Broccoli appropriate amount
- Shirasu appropriate amount
- 1 piece of garlic
- Salt appropriate amount
- Extra virgin olive oil appropriate amount
- Cut the broccoli into a single bite’s size, put it into a heat-resistant container, wrap and heat it for 1 minute in microwave oven. You may boil it as well instead of using microwave oven.
- Pour some olive oil in a frying pan, and then chopped garlic, broccoli and shirasu. After that, start to heat up.
- Stir fry at medium heat for 1 minute, then serve with the dish with a topping of olive oil.