Eggplant is a popular vegetable which you could enjoy eating as much as you want in summer. It is suitable to be a side dishes as well as snacks. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. The taste is even better if you add a little miso as an ingredient.
Ingredients and making instruction (with video)
- 2 eggplants (large)
- 1 piece of garlic
- 2 dried chili
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 small tablespoon of Miso (put accordingly to your preferred portion)
- Appropriate amount of chili which cut into either ring slice form or thread form (For decoration)
- To chop garlic
- Cut the eggplant into small pieces that are easy to be eaten. Place in a plastic bag and heat it at 600 W for about 6 minutes. Then turn off the heat and wait until the eggplant cooling down a little.
- Put all the remaining ingredients except the decoration item into a plastic bag and shake all the ingredient in plastic bag.
- Open the plastic bag and release those air inside the plastic bag to make sure the taste is fully absorbed, and seal back the plastic bag. The dishes is ready after the dish has cooled down.