Shirasu, broccoli, garlic and olive oil are very compatible ingredients. This dish is a perfect side dish for your meal. It is one of those simple side dishes you simply cannot stop eating once you start.
- Broccoli (amount of choice)
- Shirasu (also known as anchovies) (amount of choice)
- 1 piece of garlic, chopped
- Salt (to taste)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (amount of choice)
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces, place it into a heat resistant container, wrap, and head for one minute in microwave oven. Alternatively, the broccoli can be boiled on a stovetop.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a frying pan. Add the chopped garlic, broccoli and shirasu. After that start to head up the pan.
- Stir fry for at least one minute, then serve the dish with another drizzle of olive oil.