If you've always wanted to try Japanese ramen, then this is the article for you! There may even be one of these restaurants in your home country!
Ichiran - Nanokawa Store
Ichiran, known for its delicious natural tonkotsu (pork belly and bones) soup and red pepper base "Legendary Red Sauce" that uses over 30 different ingredients, can be found throughout Japan from its hometown of Kyushu to Hokkaido in the north totaling 79 stores across Japan. Overseas, it can be found in New York, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Let's take a look at the Nanokawa store.
- Name：Ichiran Nanokawa Store
- Access：50m from Nisseki Dori's Nanokawa Intersection, a 3-minute walk from the Nishitetsu Bus "Nanokawa" bus stop, a 7-minute walk from Nishitetsu-Tenjin-Omuta Line Nishitetsu Hirao Sta.
- ＊For people visiting via bicycle or motorcycle, please use the provided parking spaces. (Paid / 10 spaces total)
- Address：2-chōme-2-10 Nanokawa, Minami Ward, Fukuoka, 815-0081
- Business Hours： Open year-round 24 hours a day
- Fee： Natural Tonkotsu Ramen JPY 800 - Food Ticket / Unable to Purchase Using Credit Card. Souvenirs are Cash Only.
Ippudo - Ikebukuro
With legendary tonkotsu ramen such as "Shiromaru Motoaji" and "Akamaru Shinaji" which is an in-house flavor oil ramen, Ippudo is well known throughout Japan for being extremely delicious, having 133 stores nationwide. The restaurant has also made its mark overseas being found in America, England, France, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, The Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand. Let's take a look at the restaurant found in Ikebukuro.
- Name：Ippudo Ikebukuro
- Access： 5-minute walk from JR Ikebukuro Station's East Entrance
- A 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Line's Ikebukuro Station Entrance 39
- Address：ACTIOLE Minami Ikebukuro 1f 〒171-0022 Tokyo, Toshima City, Minamiikebukuro, 2-chōme−26−9
- Business Hours： Mon〜Sun 11：00〜21：00
- Holidays： N/A
- Fee：Shiromaru Motoaji JPY 790（Tax Inc.）
- Credit Card Use Available（AMEX、JCB、MASTER、VISA）
- Not ticket-based.
- IC cards can be used.
A ramen chain with over 800 stores nationwide, taking Kurume and Kumamoto Ramen, adding garlic, and creating what is now known as one of Kumamoto's leading ramen dishes, Ajisen Ramen. Overseas, you can find these stores in Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, Cambodia, Mongolia, Canada, America, Panama, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, and Finland. Here's the information for the original store in Kumamoto.
- Name： Ajisen Ramen
- Access：7-minute walk from Kumamoto Shogyokoko-Mae Station using the Kumamoto City Train
- Address：6-chōme-20-24 Suizenji, Chuo Ward, Kumamoto, 862-0950
- Business Hours： 11：00〜22:00 Closed on New Year's Day
- Fee： Ajisen Ramen JPY 690
- Not ticket-based.
- Credit Card Use Available： （MUFG,VISA,UFJ,NICOS,Master)
- E-money Use Available（・Kitaca ・Suica ・PASMO ・talca ・manaca・ICOCA ・sugoca ・HAYAKAKEN ・楽天Edy、WAON ・nanaco ・PayPay)
SANTOUKA originally started in Asahikawa, Hokkaido with salted ramen, and is a delicious ramen restaurant currently found in many places across Japan such as Iwate Prefecture, Miyagi Prefecture, Tokyo, Saitama Prefecture, and Okinawa. Overseas, they can be found in Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, the Philippines, America, and Canada. Let's take a look at the store in Asahikawa.
- Name：Ramen Santōka Asahikawa Main Shop
- Access：3-minute walk from JR Hokkaido Ashikawa Station
- Address：〒070-0031 Hokkaido, Asahikawa, 1 Jodori, 8 Chome−348-6 MANNY BLD 1F
- Business Hours：11：00〜22：30 (15:00～17:00 Closure)
- Fee：Salt Ramen JPY 850（Not ticket-based. Credit Card Payments Unavailable, PayPay can be used.）
RAMEN NAGI was established in 2004 in Shinjuku, Tokyo, and has over 20 different types and blends of ramen. It can currently be found within Tokyo, as well as in Saitama and Fukuoka. Overseas, you can find stores in Taiwan, the Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and America.
- Name：Ramen Nagi - Shinjuku Golden-gai Honkan
- Access：3-minute walk from Shinjuku-sanchome Station using the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Tokyo-Metro Fukutoshin Line, or Toei Subway-Shinjuku Line. 8-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station East Entrance
- Address：〒160-0021 Tokyo, Shinjuku City, Kabukicho, 1 Chome−1−10 2F
- Business Hours：24 hours
- Fee： Sugoi! Niboshi Ramen JPY 980 (Food Ticket)
- All Payments are Cash Only.