The Introduction of Mentsuna Kankan
It has a tasty spiciness that is blended with the pickling liquid of ""Aji no Mentaiko Regular"" and is finished with a modest oil. The protagonist tuna uses flaky Japan albacore tuna. The beautiful white meat is called ""white meat"" and is the highest quality ingredient in canned food because it is soft and palatable.
The Product Information of Mentsuna Kankan
- Producing area: Fukuoka Prefecture
- Manufacturer name: Fukuya
- Ingredients: Bincho tuna (Japan), soybean oil, spicy cod roe pickles (salt, pepper, walleye pollock eggs, etc.) / seasonings (amino acids, etc.), antioxidants (VC), niacin, coloring agents (red) 102, yellow 5, red 3), color former (Na nitrite)
- Weight: 90g
- Size: 75 x 75 x 34 mm
Estimated delivery date
Any time from the middle towards the end of the following month after your purchase is made.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
*This service is only available to people living in Singapore.