Since ancient times, it has been believed that items which are considered as "lucky things" in Japan has a mysterious power to bring happiness. Why don't you own such a "lucky thing" that "invites good fortune by keeping it around you" which is now transferred to glass tableware "Medeta mono" as a lucky item? We sell all 4 designs.
FUN! JAPAN EDITORS' VIEW
- One gem you want to have as a lucky charm
- Comes in a vanity case, perfect for gifts
- High quality of Made in Japan product
Mt. Fuji, the highest in Japan, representing immortality and longevity
Sea bream (Tai in Japanese), which is the pun of "Medetai" (Congratulatory), is for good business and longevity.
Daruma is a prayer for warding off evils and no illness nor catastrophe
Maneki Neko for good luck and thousands of customers
- Size: Maximum diameter 90mm Mouthpiece diameter 90mm Height 18mm
- Box size: Length 91 mm x Width 91 mm x Height 20 mm
- Made in Japan
- Made by Ishizuka Glass Co., Ltd.
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Since all products are handmade, products may vary and have some differences from what is shown. All products are made new and are unused, but please understand before placing an order.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
Estimated delivery date
- From early April 2021
*This service is only available to people living in Singapore