Since ancient times, the Chinese zodiac has been popular as a lucky charm. The zodiac of the year was a talisman of "prosperity of business" and "safety of the family", and the zodiac of the year of birth was a talisman of "no illness nor catastrophe" and "warding off evils". Why don't you own a lucky item of "Medeta Eto" that depicts the "local toys" that are said to have been born from these customs and are now transferred into glass tableware?
FUN! JAPAN EDITORS' VIEW
- One gem you want to have as a lucky charm
- Comes in a vanity case, perfect for gifts
- High quality of Made in Japan product
12 kinds of designs for all zodiac signs
- Size: Maximum diameter 90mm Mouthpiece diameter 90mm Height 18mm
- Box size: Length 91 mm x Width 91 mm x Height 20 mm
- Made in Japan
- Made by Ishizuka Glass Co., Ltd.
*Timing and amount of production lots may vary by product. Final product may differ partially in design from what is shown.
*Since all products are handmade, products may vary and have some differences from what is shown. All products are made new and are unused, but please understand before placing an order.
* Delays to shipping times may occur depending on the order status, the supply of materials, manufacturing process, etc.
* Depending on the monitor settings, the colors actual products may appear differently.
*After a product arrives, returns and refunds will only be accepted if the product is defective upon arrival.
*If the number of orders is much more than the prediction, delivery may be delayed, or the orders exceeded may be cancelled.
Estimated delivery date
- From early April 2021
*This service is only available to people living in Singapore