Have you ever thought "I'm hungry for some sweets, but I can't be bothered to make an entire cake" or something along these lines?
If so then this recipe is perfect for you! It only has 3 ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes! Take a look below.
- 200g Pancake Mix
- 150g Soft Tofu
- 1 Egg
- Oil for frying
- Put the soft tofu into a bowl, and mix until smooth, mix in the egg.
- Put the pancake mix into the bowl and mix until the powder has fully dissolved into the mixture.
- Heat the oil up to 180℃. Shape the mixture using 2 spoons before putting them into the oil.
- Roll them around the oil using chopsticks to ensure an even spread and fry for around 5 minutes until golden brown. Make sure to get rid of any excess oil!
- Lay them on a plate and you're done!