Kentucky Fried Chicken is loved by millions of people around the world, its trademark fried chicken is popular with both adults and children. Recently, KFC opened a new restaurant in Tokyo. A style you would never think possible: all you can eat KFC buffet! Our lucky editors went to check it out!
About the All-New KFC Restaurant
The KFC restaurant with grain wood interior was opened as part of the renewal of Minami-machida Grandberry Park mall in Tokyo. Various pictures and portraits of the brand's founder, Colonel Sanders, were also displayed. They also have tables that can accommodate strollers and large groups.
The restaurant also features an open kitchen for children called the "KFC Kids School" which is the first of its kind. It allows children to try making their own original chicken themselves and eat it afterwards. It is a great opportunity to teach them how to be safe around in a kitchen whilst having fun and eating delicious food.
What Menus Does the KFC Restaurant Have?
You can try all kinds of KFC dishes in a typical restaurant style. Other than their standard original fried chicken, they have limited-time menus, and over 50 other different foods, including desserts, for you to savor. (The menu changes depending on which time of the year or season you come to the store)
Enjoy different pieces of fried chicken, freshly fried potatoes, curry, salads, sweets, and much more. There is even a free-refill drink bar to accompany your meal! We are sure you will love the experience to the vey end!
We went for lunch on a weekday, but the allotted 80 minutes went by in a flash! KFC usually has a fast-food image given it's past, but this experience was something else, a relaxing and stylish restaurant where we could sit and enjoy as much food and drink as we wanted whilst being served by attentive and courteous staff: an amazing experience all round. If you are coming to Japan, why not visit and try it for yourself?
- Name：KFC Restaurant Minami-machida Grandberry Park
- Address：3-chōme-4-1 Tsuruma Machida, Tōkyō-to 194-0004（Closest Station：Minami-machida Grandberry Park Station）
- Open Hours：11:00~22:00（Last order 20:30）
- Holiday closure：Same as Grandberry Park
- Weekday Lunch（11:00~17:00, 80 minutes); adults 2,178 yen、elementary school students 1,078 yen
- Weekday／Weekend Dinner（17:00~22:00、90 minutes, last order 20:30） adults 2,838 yen, elementary school students 1,408 yen
- Weekend Lunch（11:00~17:00, 80 minutes） adults 2,398 yen, elementary school students 1,188 yen
- ※Anytime children（aged 4 - 6 years）528 yen, infants under 3 years of age eat free