Japanese curry is one of the famous home cooking dishes in Japan. It is a dish which will be prepared for two to three times a month and served on Japanese’s dining table at home, and also a popular menu from children to adults.
Normally when cooking Japanese, we will make much more than we could finish. The curry can be eaten on the next day, which could help us save much time also. However, don’t you feel that bored to eat the same curry for twice or three times continuously?
This time FUN! JAPAN will give you a solution! This recipe article will teach you on how to transform curry to another dishes.
Ingredients (for 5 pax portion)
Remained curry: 200 g
Boiled potato: 200 g
Ingredient of Croquette’s batter:
Wheat flour: appropriate amount
Eggs: 2 pieces
Bread crumbs: 200 g
1. Crush the boiled potatoes.
2. Pour in the remaining curry into ①.
3. Once evenly stir the mixture, form it to the shape of croquette.
4. Coat it with wheat flour -> egg -> bread crumb, and fry it in 180 Celsius heated oil.
* You can also make the croquette in small size so that you can bring in your lunch box!
Please try it ~