It is such a simple dishes which you just need to put the seasoning and ingredients into a plastic bag and rub it. The longer time you keep in the refrigerator, it becomes spicier.
- 2 cucumbers
- Appropriate sliced cut chili
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Pinch of salt and sugar
- White sesame (for decoration)
- Peel off some cucumber skin moderately with a skin peeler. Cut off the cucumber stem. Then, cut the cucumber into easy-to-eat size, and hit it with a stick or other tools.
- Put cucumber, sliced cut chili and all seasoning in a plastic bag and rub the mixture gently.
- Remove air from the plastic bag, tie it up and keep in the refrigerator for more than 15 minutes.
Peel off some of the cucumber skin will improve your mouthfeel.