Loved by everyone!! The baked cheese pumpkin~
All you need to do is to cut it, crush it and bake it in the oven. An easy but delicious pumpkin dish along with melted cheese. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-Carotene. Furthermore, the absorption rate of beta-Carotene will increase if you mix cheese into it. And if you add some milk or cream, you will get an even smoother texture.
- Pumpkin - 150g
- Melting cheese - a proper amount
- Cinnamon powder - a proper amount
- Salt and pepper – one small pinch
- Remove the seeds from the pumpkin and cut it into microwavable size pieces.
- Put it on a heat resistant plate and softly wrap it with wrapping paper and heat at 600w for 5 minutes. If it is still hard, heat it until it is soft at a one-minute interval.
- Without removing the skin, add salt and pepper and grind the pumpkin and until it becomes like cream.
- Spread the cream-like pumpkin evenly on the heat resistant plate and add in melting cheese. Set the microwave option to an oven at 250℃ and heat it for about 10-12 minutes. If you are using a toaster oven, bake it until the cheese turns light brown.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder on it and serve while it is hot!