“Tokyo Edo Week” is the biggest event in Japan for Edo culture and to enjoy Japanese traditional art, food etc. This year the concept is “Let’s start to have the habit to wear Yukata and Japanese traditional clothes”.
A normal Yukata wearing workshop in Japan costs around 3,000yen & Hair styling cost around 3,000yen etc. The typical plan with both activity worth around 6,000 – 8,000yen. It is just a good deal! Furthermore, there will be a professional camera man to capture your beautiful moment.
A chance to experience authentic Yukata wearing and hair styling
There are many programs held this year, you have the chance to join the program specially limited for FUN! JAPAN to experience authentic Yukata wearing and hair styling.
It’s a chance not to be missed. Please check detail at following and enter this campaign!
- Period: 26th July – 29th July 2018
- Venue: Plaza in front of the Ueno Park Large Fountain, Tokyo, Japan
- Time : 11:00 ~ 19:00
- Detail： https://edoweek.com/
 How to join this campaign?
- Just answer to the survey of this campaign
 What will you get?
- A chance to experience authentic Yukata wearing and hair styling
 When is the campaign period?
- 15th June ~ 20th July 2018
 Who can join this campaign?
- People whose age are 18 years or older and limited for women only
- People who stay in Japan on 27th July 2018
- 1 people