Have you heard of the Jumbo Sea Water Pool at Nagashima Resort? Not only is it the largest sea water pool in all of Japan, it is also the largest sea water pool in the world. Spanning 75,000㎡, this area is comprised of several pools and exciting waterslides. This facility is only open in the summer and can be enjoyed by adults and children alike. In this article we will introduce you to the high intensity water attraction names the SUPER EXTREME RIVER at the “Super Torrential Pool.”
The water speed is 3 times faster than normal!!
SUPER EXTREME RIVER in the Super Torrential Pool、first opened in the summer of 2018. The walls on either side of the river mimic rocks and look like canyon walls, adding to the atmosphere and excitement, helping the participant feel like they are truly rafting down a river as it rushes through a canyon. The water, which moves 3 times faster than a normal lazy river attraction, has additional waves and rapids that add to the excitement of the attraction.
Utilizing the park provided rings and life jackets, it is a great attraction for kids, young people, adults, and families. Even if you don’t have any rafting experience!
Please enjoy this limited time summer time event!
※Height Requirements and Restrictions
- Park visitors under 120 cm may not participate in this attraction
- Park visitors between 120cm～130㎝：A lifejacket must be worn at all times during this attraction
- Park Visitors over 130 ㎝：Lifejackets are recommended
Featured Location Information
- Location：Nagashima Spa Land
- Address：333, Urayasu, Kuwana 511-1192, Mie Prefecture
- Hours of Operation：End of June thru the beginning of September
- Admission：Adults 3,700円、Elementary School Students 2,700円、Children over 2 years old 1,500円
- Access：If traveling via Japan Railways: From Meitetsu Bus Station near Nagoya station, take the bus bound for Nagashima Onsen(50 mins.)
- If traveling via the Kintetsu line: From Haruna Station, please take the bus bound for Nagashima Onsen (20 mins.)
- Notice：People with tattoos are not permitted in the park