In the last article, we showed you how to slice a carrot properly. This time we are going to show you how to prepare chicken thighs. Once you have mastered this method, you will be able to prepare a variety of delicious chicken dishes!
1 Chicken thigh (de-boned)
Cut off the yellow fat and trim and smooth the skin over the meat with a kitchen knife.
- Make small incisions in the muscle since chicken thigh meat can be tough.
- Make shallow cuts of 1 to 2 cm across the muscle.
- Even if you are preparing the thigh meat into bite-sized chunks, it is advisable to make incisions first before cutting into chunks.
- Puncture the skin all over with a fork to prevent it shrinking during cooking.
- If you are seasoning the meat, spread it evenly all over.
- Slice and peel back the thickest part of the thigh so that the thickness of the meat is consistent.
ABC Cooking Studio (English Classes):
Click here or scan the QR code to learn more!